Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Android App Development: In-App Purchasing.
- [Instructor] Thanks for joining me in learning…how to monetize the digital products in your app.…Now that we have learned how to build an app…that incorporates basic in-app billing functionality,…we are in a position to learn about more advanced concepts,…like restoring subscriptions,…upgrading a product to a subscription,…or sending a consumption request to the IAB library…in order to make a digital product available for repurchase.…To learn more about these advanced concepts,…there's a couple of websites that I recommend,…so let's first switch over to a browser.…
The first website that I recommend that you check out…is Google's in-app billing overview guide…and the other website that I recommend that you check out…is Google's developer guide for in-app billing.…We have learned some basic techniques…for securing our app for in-app purchases.…To make your IAB transactions more secure,…I would recommend using a server to validate the purchase.…To learn more about this…and other advanced security concepts,…I would suggest checking out…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.