You can track the progress of the Android O development cycle at https://developer.android.com/preview/overview.html. And you can visit the Android Developers Blog at https://android-developers.googleblog.com/ to learn about changes to Android O and related technologies.
- [Instructor] Thanks for joining me for this introduction to the Android O Developer Preview. You can keep track of the developer preview as it progresses to final release. Check out this page at developer.android.com/preview/overview.html. You'll find the timeline here indicating that we're expecting the final release of Android O in Q three of 2017. I also recommend keeping an eye on the Android Developers Blog at android-developers.googleblog.com, where you'll find articles about work that's happening on Android Studio as well as developments on other critical components of Android Studio, the Android STK, and other related technologies.
- Installing Android Studio 2.4 Preview
- Targeting Android O in a new project
- Setting up Android O testing devices
- Exploring the new features for users
- Using display notifications in channels
- Using Autofill EditText components
- Displaying video as picture-in-picture
- Exploring other new features for developers