Join Dan Gookin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Android Essential Training (2017).
- [Dan] It's only natural at this point…that you have additional questions,…or want to know even more about what you can do…with your Android mobile device.…I'm happy to help.…For highly informative and entertaining reading material,…you might want to check out one of my Android books.…Android Phones for Dummies, or Android Tablets for Dummies.…I also have specific For Dummies titles…that cover Samsung tablets and phones.…You can find many related courses on Android topics,…as well as mobile communications.…Consider looking into…Up and Running with Office for Android Devices,…and Android Phone and Tablet Security Fundamentals,…both with Nick Brazzi.…
Specific courses can be found…for Samsung Galaxy phone and tablets.…Other courses cover topics such as Facebook, Skype,…and Google Hangouts.…Be sure to check back in the future…for additional Android mobile technology titles.…I'm Dan Gookin, and it's my wish that you and your Android…enjoy a beneficial and prosperous relationship.…Thanks for watching.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.