Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Building Android Apps with Cloud Services.
- [Instructor] Thanks for joining me.…In this course, we touched on some basic techniques…for sending analytics data to the Cloud.…I only covered a subset of all the different…methods for using Twitter Answers API.…So now that you have seen how to integrate…analytics into your app, I would encourage you to try…out some of the additional API method calls…provided by Twitter Answers.…I recommend that you check out…their SDK documentation at fabric.io/android.…
We learned how to structure our code…so that we can switch providers very easily.…Also instead of having the provider's analytics…API calls sprinkled throughout the app,…we have isolated it to just one file.…So I would encourage you to go to the provider package…and try to implement an additional app analytics provider…such as Firebase Analytics or Flurry.…For Flurry, I recommend checking…out their SDK at developer.yahoo.com.…
For Firebase Analytics, I recommend checking out…their SDK at firebase.google.com.…To learn more about all of the services…that Firebase has to offer,…
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Google Firebase for Android: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 16m Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.