This is the final course in a series on Android app development. To learn more, you can watch other courses for Android developers, including tours of building particular kinds of apps from start to finish, and deep dives into various aspects of the Android SDK and associated technologies.
- [Narrator] Thanks for watching this course…on distributing your Android apps…through the Google Play store…and other distribution channels.…This is the final course in a series…on Android app development.…Other courses focus on creating your first app,…designing and laying out activities, or screens,…creating navigational patterns,…and handling events in Android apps,…and supporting multiple screens…to deal with the device fragmentation…that's a part of Android development.…There's also a course on working with data,…both in files and in relational databases.…
Once you've completed this series,…you can go onto other courses…that we have available for Android developers.…Some of these show you…how to build particular kinds of applications…from start to finish,…such as Building a Note-Taking App for Android,…and Building a Game App with the Android SDK.…And there are also some deep dive courses available…that let you examine certain aspects…of the Android SDK and other related technologies.…For example, to learn about Google Play services,…
- Packaging apps in APK files
- Building a signed APK file
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Game App with the Android SDKwith David Gassner2h 6m Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package and Test the App
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.