Join Jon-Luke West for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of Android Development: Retrofit with Java.
- [Jon-Luke] I want to thank you for watching this course.…It has been my pleasure to teach you about using…the Retrofit API in an android application.…If you would like to learn more,…take a look at the following courses.…I referenced some newer android packages…that you can learn more about in the Building an Android App…with Architecture Components course.…If you are interested in how computers communicate…you should check out the course HTTP Essential Training.…And if you are looking to market an application…to businesses I recommend that you go through…one of my other courses,…Android App Development: Enterprise Integration.…
Also, please feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn,…and thanks again.…
- REST API basics
- Methods for reading and writing data
- Defining data models with Retrofit
- Implementing an API interface
- Getting data with a Retrofit call
- Authorizing requests
- Putting, deleting, and posting data
- Customizing the data converter
- Working with the request and response headers
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Enterprise Integrationwith Jon-Luke West47m 51s Intermediate
Android App Development: Data Persistence Librarieswith Annyce Davis4h 52m Intermediate
1. HTTP APIs
2. Get Started with Retrofit
3. Finish the Sample App
4. More Configuration Options
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.