Now that you have the foundations of ASO, watch these additional courses from LinkedIn Learning to expand your knowledge of online marketing, SEO and copywriting.
- And that's a wrap!…I hope you enjoyed watching my course…and I wanted to share some additional resources…that will help you with ASO.…First, I highly recommended Online Marketing Fundamentals.…It'll help you learn how to promote your business…effectively online by developing…a comprehensive marketing strategy.…In particular, check out chapter five of that course…for an overview of search engine optimization.…Second, for a deeper and more comprehensive dive…into the world of SEO,…SEO Fundamentals is the gold standard.…
ASO is built on the foundation of SEO.…So if you need that foundation, start here.…Third, whether you have a full time editorial team,…an agency at your disposal,…or your bootstrapping your app…and doing everything yourself,…understanding how to write ad copy…will help you write your app description…using your keywords,…and they help in crafting your app title.…Check out Writing Ad Copy for extra help with this.…
In a crowded marketplace containing dozens of competitors,…app store optimization is critical…
- Comparing the App Store and Google Play store
- How Apple and Google rank your app
- Choosing an app name, keywords, and category
- Writing a description for your app
- App indexing
- Deep linking
- Creating icons, screenshots, and demo videos
- Monitoring ASO performance
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/14/2017. What changed?
A: We added one video, "How the iTunes App Store ranks your app," which helps you understand the determining factors, such as app name and length, that affect how your app ranks in App Store search results.