Learn how to add an online account to your Android, including accounts such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter. Add accounts in the Settings app or when the service's app is installed. Check account synchronization settings. Disable synchronization for some services. Manually refresh an account's synchronization. Remove accounts you no longer need.
- It's important that you pool all your online personas…into your Android phone or tablet.…That's how the device becomes a useful communications tool.…So, the goal is to add all your accounts to the Android.…These include e-mails, social networking,…corporate accounts and others.…The more accounts you add, the more useful your Android.…The process already started when you first activated…your phone or tablet.…That's when you added or created a Google account.…This account is associated with your Gmail address…and it's necessary to access basic services…such as Google Play and YouTube.…
To review all the accounts you added to your Android,…open the Settings app.…Tap the apps icon and on the apps drawer,…swipe through the list of apps…until you find the Settings app.…Tap the Settings app icon, open it,…and in the Settings app, look for the Accounts item.…You see a list of all the online accounts…that you've associated with your device.…These accounts include Gmail, Skype, Twitter,…and whatever you've added.…
You may also need to add an app…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Intermediate
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.