Learn how to find and manage images and videos in the Photos app. Find out how to rotate and crop images, undo a rotate or crop operation to restore an original image, delete images and videos temporarily by putting them into the Trash album, and permanently delete images and videos.
- [Instructor] Images taken by the Android's camera,…as well as pulled in from other sources,…are viewed in the Photos app.…Photos is Google's own photo viewing management…and editing app.…Some devices use an older app called Gallery,…though in this movie, I'm using the Photos app.…Open the Photos app which might be lurking…in the Google folder on the home screen.…Images are organized by date.…You see thumbnails presented in the time…they were taken, today, yesterday,…and various dates in history.…
Tap the side menu icon and choose Device Folders,…here you'll find a more traditional presentation of images,…organized by source.…Camera is the Android's Camera Roll,…which includes all images snapped by the device.…Download are images saved from webpages.…Other folders appear depending on…which apps you've installed…or whether you've taken screenshots as shown here.…Tap an image to view it full screen.…To zoom in, spread your fingers on the touchscreen.…
Swipe the screen to pan,…pinch your fingers to zoom back out…or you can double-tap.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Manipulating the touch screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Beginner
Google Drive Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton1h 30m Appropriate for all
1. Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. The Address Book
5. Make the Call
6. Explore the Web
7. Camera Central
8. From Here to There
9. Plan Your Day
10. Sync, Store, and Share
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.