Learn how to locate images and videos in the Photos app. Topics include browsing images, editing images, using the rotate tool in 90 degree or discrete increments, cropping an image, undoing edits, deleting images and videos, recovering deleted items from the Trash folder, and selecting multiple items for sharing, deleting, or adding to an album.
- [Instructor] To find images…snapped or recorded on your Android,…open the Photos app.…Some devices, older Androids,…and Samsung phones and tablets…may have a Gallery app available.…That's okay, but in this movie,…I'm using the Photos app, which is far more versatile.…The Photos app displays images organized by date.…You see thumbnails presented at the time they were taken,…today, yesterday, and on specific dates.…This organization falls under the Photos category…which you can see is selected…at the bottom center of the app's screen.…
This category includes all pictures…and videos taken by the device,…as well as others shared on the Cloud.…Tap the side menu icon and choose Device Folders…to see a more traditional presentation of images.…Camera is the phone or tablet's camera roll,…the images or videos taken or recorded on the device.…You may see other folders available as well,…such as Screenshots, Download,…and any folders related to specific apps…that can access the camera.…The point of all this presentation…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.