Explore deleting email messages, recovering deleted email from the Trash folder, setting a signature for outgoing email, and checking the email synchronization schedule. Plus, learn how to remove an email account you no longer use.
- [Instructor] Email management covers several issues.…Deleting email and working with the trash folder,…adding a signature to outgoing messages,…and email synchronization.…To delete a message, view the message…and tap the delete icon.…If you're quick, you can catch the undo toast…at the bottom of the screen.…Otherwise, I'll delete the message again.…And off it goes to the trash folder.…From the inbox, you can select multiple messages…for deletion, long press the first message,…and then tap additional messages.…
You can tap the delete icon to delete the group…or the back navigation icon to exit selection mode.…You can remove messages in this manner…from any mailbox, including the drafts folder.…In fact, I frequently visit the drafts folder…to purge unfinished messages.…To create a signature for outgoing messages,…tap the side menu icon and from the navigation drawer,…choose settings.…Select an account and choose signature.…
Type the text you want to appear at the end…of any new message or messages you reply to,…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Manipulating the touch screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Beginner
Google Drive Essential Trainingwith Jess Stratton1h 30m Appropriate for all
1. Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. The Address Book
5. Make the Call
6. Explore the Web
7. Camera Central
8. From Here to There
9. Plan Your Day
10. Sync, Store, and Share
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.