Learn to delete email from the inbox. Quickly recover a deleted message by tapping Undo. Choose a deleted message in the Trash folder and restore it to the Inbox. Discover the Drafts folder. Rescue a saved or unsent message, continue editing, and send or save messages. Use the Search command to locate specific messages.
- [Narrator] You don't want to spend too much time…managing email on your Android.…Still, I can think of a few tasks…you might consider as necessary.…These would include deleting email,…dealing with that Drafts folder, and searching for email.…Deleting email in either the Gmail…or Email apps works similarly.…You view the message you want to delete,…tap the delete icon, which looks like a trash can.…The message is removed, although you can quickly tap…that undo button to restore it,…otherwise that prompt or toast disappears.…
Now, the message can still be found.…It's located in the account's trash folder.…To view that folder, display the navigation drawer,…and choose Trash.…Long press the message you want to restore.…This action selects the message and if other messages…are present, you can tap them to select a group.…You can tap the action overflow and choose Move to,…choose a folder to move the message to,…such as the Inbox or primary folder,…and the message is restored.…Remember that the Gmail or Email app…can host a number of email accounts.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.