Learn how to bookmark favorite websites so that they're easier to visit again in the future. Find out how to choose a bookmark from the bookmarks page; quickly visit a bookmark by typing the first part of a webpage into the address bar; and pull frequently visited webpages from the History list and make bookmarks from them.
- [Instructor] To bookmark a favorite webpage,…tap the star icon.…This icon appears directly on an Android tablet,…but on an Android phone, tap the action overflow…and tap the star.…Now quickly tap the edit icon at the bottom of the page.…You see the edit bookmark card.…Now, if it's too late, you can tap the action overflow…and tap the star icon again, and you can use…the edit bookmark card primarily to shorten the webpage name…'cause shorter names are easier to see on a mobile device.…
Use the folder item if you prefer…to keep your bookmarks organized.…And if you use Chrome on a desktop computer,…you see a bookmarks bar folder which lets you add…the bookmark to the lot you've saved…for your computer version of Chrome.…Changes you make are saved instantly…so tap the back arrow when you're done editing.…The point of a bookmark is to use them.…To access the bookmarks, tap the action overflow…and choose bookmarks.…The bookmarks screen is organized by folder…but this device shows only the mobile bookmarks folder.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Manipulating the touch screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Beginner
Google Drive Essential Training (2017)with Jess Stratton1h 30m Intermediate
1. Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. The Address Book
5. Make the Call
6. Explore the Web
7. Camera Central
8. From Here to There
9. Plan Your Day
10. Sync, Store, and Share
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.