To bookmark a website, tap the Star (favorite) icon. Bookmark websites you frequent. View all bookmarks, including those from the desktop version of Chrome. Edit a bookmark and shorten its name or save it to a specific bookmark folder. Visit a bookmark in a new tab. View the History list to bookmark favorite sites. Remove an item from the History. Purge all items from the History list.
- [Instructor] No web browser would be complete…without a bookmarking tool.…Those bookmarks help you keep track…of your web adventures, flagging favorite sites…and keeping your online life organized.…To bookmark a favorite site, you tap the star icon.…Start by visiting a webpage that you adore.…On an Android tablet, the star icon appears…on the right end of the address bar.…On a phone, you have to tap the action overflow…to see the star icon and that's it…but that's not really the end of the operation.…
In fact, if you were fast, you could have chosen…the edit item that appeared at the bottom of the screen.…That pop-up or toast disappears quickly.…So, to edit the bookmark, you have…to tap the action overflow and choose Bookmarks.…Tap the action overflow icon by the bookmark…you want to edit and choose Edit.…This is the Edit bookmark card.…If the webpage name is too long,…I recommend that you edit it to something shorter…and more descriptive than the official webpage title.…
Use the folder entry to keep your bookmarks organized.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Intermediate
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.