Walk through logging out of Firebase.
- [Narrator] For the purposes of our app,…the simplest way to log out of Firebase…is to put up a button in the MainActivity.…Let's go ahead and do that…by creating our button…by going into Resources,…and going into Layout,…and opening Activity_Main layout file.…We go to the bottom and add our button,…and we are going to specify wrap_content…for both width and height.…
We're going to give it some text,…the text will be Logout.…The text size will be 25 point font, using sp,…and, we will add some layout alignment,…so we're going to alignParentBottom,…and we will give an ID for this button,…and the name of this button will be logout_button.…
Okay, now let's switch over to MainActivity…under the UI package.…Let's create our reference to our logout button,…and we'll do that in the onCreate…right under our setContentView.…So let's create our reference:…Button, call it logout Button,…and we'll use the findViewById method.…We are going to pass in logout_button as our button ID,…and we will set the OnClickListener for this button as well.…
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.