Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Incorporating a slider control, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CC and PhoneGap.
- One of the key advantages to using forms in…jQuery Mobile, is that most of the really great…form controls executed in…HTML5 actually work.…Unlike in the world of browsers where the…input type range has really only limited support,…with jQuery Mobile it does what it's supposed to do.…In this lesson we're gonna take a look at…the slider control that makes it easy for…the user to choose from a range of numbers.…I'm gonna put my slider, not after the list,…but let's put it right after the e-mail form entry here.…
So I'll go up and choose that, then select the div.…Go right after that.…Now let's flip over to our jQuery Mobile panel.…You'll find the Slider control…a little bit south of center there.…I'll put that in and again it just puts in…the label and the input tag.…Let me go ahead and slide down the codes,…so you can take a look at the actual code there.…Of course within a div with the data-role of field contain.…Let's go ahead and change the value first.…
It's getting a little tricky to get in there with all…
- Introducing PhoneGap
- Working with Dreamweaver's mobile starters
- Applying a theme
- Setting up Android work and testing environments
- Simulating the iPhone
- Getting an application ID from Apple
- Establishing a connection from Dreamweaver to PhoneGap Build
- Compiling a native app
- Building a mobile app from scratch
- Creating a data-entry form for mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: What versions of Dreamweaver does this course work with? Will it work with Dreamweaver CC 2014.1, which does not include PhoneGap Build?
A: With the release of Dreamweaver CC 2014.1, certain workflows referenced in the current course are not available. The current course requires a version of Dreamweaver CC prior to Dreamweaver CC 2014.1, including Dreamweaver CC and Dreamweaver CC 2014. Revisions to the course that incorporate alternative techniques for Dreamweaver CC 2014.1 are in production.
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
Introducing PhoneGap1m 52s
2. Creating Your First Mobile Application
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
Testing the Android emulator5m 46s
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Deploying Your App
6. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
7. Crafting a Form for Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.