Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Implement TwitterAnalyticsProvider, part of Building Android Apps with Cloud Services.
- Up until now, none of the classes that we have created…depend on our analytics provider.…Now let's create the one and only class…that will depend on our analytics provider.…Which in this case is Twitter's Fabric IO Answers.…So we right-mouse on providers…and create New Class.…And we name the class TwitterAnswers provider.…
TwitterAnswers provider extends…app analytics provider abstract based class.…So we add app analytics provider in the superclass field.…Just to reiterate,…the app analytics provider abstract based class…that we created in the previous section…exists for two reasons only.…First is to enforce the policy that child classes,…like TwitterAnswers provider,…must implement a factory method.…And the second, it enforces the policy that child classes…must implement the app analytics tracker interface.…
As soon as we extend…app analytics provider abstract based class,…Android Studio will point out the necessary methods…that need to be implemented.…Let's add them in sequence by pressing Control O.…First one we'll add is TrackEvent.…
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 59m Intermediate
Google Firebase for Android: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 16m Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.