Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video IabGateway setup, part of Android App Development: In-App Purchasing.
- [Instructor] There's a couple more things…we need to add to IabGateway, so before we start…adding the code to query our inventory,…let's go ahead and add the missing items.…So first, I'm going to create a local class member.…So let's go to line 25, insert new line.…The local class member I want to add is IabGatewayListener,…and the name of the variable will be listener.…Now let's copy the code and we paste it…as a constructor parameter in here.…
And then let's also initialize our constructor parameter.…Now let's scroll down to…the start setup method call in line 49.…So this broadcast receiver,…I also want to add a null check…just to guarantee that we are going…to initialize our broadcast receiver only once.…So let me copy this variable name…and then just before mBroadcastReceiver,…I'm going to insert a new line and then paste in…the variable name and add our null check.…
The next thing I want to do is add…an onDestroy method.…We need to do some cleanup on the IabHelper class.…So in line 77 I'm going to add…a public method called onDestroy.…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.