Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video IabGateway setup for purchase, part of Android App Development: In-App Purchasing.
- [Instructor] Okay, so we pasted in the code…to show dummy data for our test menu dialog…and now we need to modify this code…to show real pricing data that we previously defined…in our Google Play console.…I'm gonna close the project view.…And let's go to the array options.…So instead of being a hard-coded array.…This will now be a dynamically generated array.…So let's start from line 88.…I'm gonna delete everything up to CharSequence.…Our dynamically generated array will have two elements.…
Now let's also declare a context.…And to get a reference to our context,…I'm going to call PhotoApps.getInstance.…This will give us an application context.…Fix our build error with alt return.…Now let's fill out our options array.…Our first element.…Options zero will be a string.…
So we type in context, get string.…The name of our string will be subscription period monthly.…And we're going to pass in, also the subscription sku price.…Now let's copy everything in this line.…Paste it into the line below.…The second options.…Which is options one.…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/20/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: UI setup for in-app billing, adding public key, publishing your APK to Google Play alpha, and implementing in-app billing.
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.