Join Jon-Luke West for an in-depth discussion in this video How to use the exercise files, part of Android Development Essential Training: Distributing Apps.
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files included with this course, you can download them to your desktop like I have done here. These exercise files are organized by chapter and include a copy of the sample project we will be using in the state it should be in at the beginning of the video and at the end so you can double-check your work. I recommend that you extract the zip file for the project onto your desktop, making sure to remove the extra folder to ensure that the project will open correctly in Android Studio.
- Exploring the distribution options
- Cleaning up your code
- Building a signed APK file
- Configuring build types and variants
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app in Google Play
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Adminwith Irene Radcliffe5h 21m Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package an App for Distribution
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.