Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion on how to use the exercise files for the online course "Building Android Applications: Cloud Services."
- [Instructor] If you have access to the exercise files, you can download them to your desktop, as I've done here. The files are organized by chapter, and within each chapter, there is both a start state, and an end state for each video. I've provided a single working app called Power Failure, that we'll be using throughout the course. This app includes all of the necessary prerequisite code to get started, to open the exercise files, go to Android Studio and choose open existing project.
Okay, let's get started.
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.