Google also offers pre-launch automated tests and reports to help you identify any potential issues with your application before it is published. The automated test performed is a Robo test that crawls the application by clicking any available controls and typing text into available input fields. Performance metrics are captured and analyzed during these tests as well to provide additional insight into places you can optimize your app.
- [Instructor] Outside of all of the data collected…and presented in these statistics and Android vital section…in the Google Play developer console,…there are a bunch of reports available for your review…under the release management section…if you published a version of your app…to the alpha or beta tracks.…Expanding the release management section,…scroll down to the bottom, and click pre-launch report.…The pre-launch report will use an application crawler…to launch your app on around 12 different devices…both physical and virtual devices in their test labs…and attempt to navigate around and click every button…to measure things like performance, UI accessibility…and security, and try to trigger a crash or an ANR event.…
On the overview tab, you will be given recommendations…and a summary of how your app fared in the testing grounds.…Click on the crashes section.…Here you will see a more detailed report…covering any crashes that occurred during testing…and on what device they occurred.…You can see in the report how those crashes changed…
- Exploring the distribution options
- Cleaning up your code
- Building a signed APK file
- Configuring build types and variants
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app in Google Play
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Adminwith Irene Radcliffe5h 21m Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package an App for Distribution
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.