One of the most amazing things about filming mobile content is the portability of these devices. Learn how Nick and Kelly got some incredible creative shots at F45 Leslieville.
- This video's all about getting … creative with your Android device, … and I think you just told me Kelly, … one thing is to not get comfortable. … A lot of times people are going to … take their mobile device and just film … at eye level, really not get up and down, … not get creative, not explore the incredible … possibilities with a mobile device, right? … Where you can literally get high. … You can get low, you can get … very interesting perspectives. … So you do a lot of the creative … shots in this F45 class 'cause … you're running around with the MoVI. … - Right … - Got up in people's faces to get … part of the workout which is really cool. … I was wondering if you would talk about … your experience, and also what you were … thinking as you were going along … and taking some of the shots that you captured. … - So, so I've been shooting for a number of years … and what you really want to do is, … I mean frankly at the end of a shoot day … you should be tired because you should …
- Telling your story
- Planning your shots
- Affordable lighting solutions
- Adjusting brightness and focus
- Staying organized and backing up your files
- Getting better audio
- Uploading your videos to social media
- Using Sun Surveyor
Skill Level Beginner
Making Video 1: Sell Somethingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 49m Beginner
Creating Video for a Non-Profitwith Ashley Kennedy1h 50m Beginner
The final product1m 39s
1. Video Production Basics
2. Shooting Video
3. Post-Production and Additional Apps and Gear
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.