Albert Lo provides a technical overview of the Fabric.io dashboard. Learn how to install the Fabric.io Plugin for Android Studio
- [Instructor] To follow along with this course,…you'll need to install the Fabric for Android Studio plugin,…which requires a fabric.io account.…To get started, sign up for an account…from their website, get.fabric.io.…Select Get Fabric in the upper right…to start the signup process.…Next, fill out all the fields in this webform…starting with your email address.…I'll enter the email I'm going to use now.…Next, enter a password,…your full name,…and organization.…
Organization is a required field for fabric.io,…so you'll have to enter something.…I'm just going to put Online course,…but feel free to enter anything you like.…Once all the fields have been filled out,…the Send Confirmation button will be enabled.…So go ahead and tap that,…and Fabric will send you a confirmation email.…You'll need to access the confirmation email…from the address you used to sign up.…
Open the email and click the Confirm button…to activate your new fabric.io account.…After tapping Confirm, it will redirect you…to a web page where you will be asked to provide…
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 59m Intermediate
Google Firebase for Android: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 16m Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.