In this video, Nick and Kelly discuss five tips for Android video cameras guaranteed to help your production.
- In this movie, we're going to talk about … five ultimate tips for Android video cameras. … We're going to start off with number five. … - [Man In Short Sleeves] Number five is know that, as … compared to an iPhone, there's quite a bit of a push, … video push, from the still camera to the video function, … more so than you'd ever see on an iPhone. … Be aware of that and frame for it. … - Yes, so you definitely don't want to be … in your still camera mode when you're about to shoot video … as you're going to see that push when you go … into video camera mode and you don't want to be shocked. … It's a big change, especially for us previous iPhone users … when you're going into Android video cameras. … I'm going to go with number four right now … and that is to make sure you do your research. … These phones are incredibly different … no matter which one you get. … Some of them have three lenses, some of them … have one lens, some film video in 4K, … some probably might not even shoot video …
- Telling your story
- Planning your shots
- Affordable lighting solutions
- Adjusting brightness and focus
- Staying organized and backing up your files
- Getting better audio
- Uploading your videos to social media
- Using Sun Surveyor
Skill Level Beginner
Making Video 1: Sell Somethingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 49m Beginner
Creating Video for a Non-Profitwith Ashley Kennedy1h 50m Beginner
The final product1m 39s
1. Video Production Basics
2. Shooting Video
3. Post-Production and Additional Apps and Gear
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.