To fix most problems, turn the Android edvide off, wait, and then turn it on again. When the touch screen is unresponsive, ensure that your finger actually touches the screen; use special touch-screen gloves if you must use gloves. Never use an Android when it's too hot; turn off the device and let it cool down. Use a microfiber cloth to clean the screen. Never use ammonia or alcohol to clean a touch screen.
- [Instructor] Hopefully, you have a wonderful,…problem-free relationship with your phone or tablet.…When problems do arise, you could use…some friendly, helpful advice on how to fix them.…Whenever your Android becomes unresponsive, sluggish,…or you seem to have lost control, restart the device.…Press and hold the Power/Lock key.…If the device isn't too far gone,…you should see the Device Options menu.…If you see a Restart command, choose it.…Otherwise, choose Power Off,…and if prompted, tap OK to turn off the device.…
Wait a few moments.…Then restart your phone or tablet.…When it comes back to life, most of the time,…the glitch should be fixed.…If you're having difficulty with the touch screen,…remember that it needs to feel your finger to work.…If you're using gloves while using an Android,…then buy special touch-screen gloves.…They're available and are advertised as such.…Avoid using the Android if it gets too hot.…This could spell battery trouble.…If the phone or tablet is too hot to touch,…turn it off and let it cool down.…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.