Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Exploring the Android Wear and the Philips Hue, part of Android App Development: Internet of Things.
- Alright. So, let's go ahead and see MoodLightz in action.…First, I'm gonna go to reading.…Now you can see it turns a nice yellow.…And then romance.…There's a nice pink.…And finally, relax.…And that's a nice dark blue.…So, now we've got the watch talking to our phone…talking to the WiFi puck right here…talking zigbee to the lights.…And that's MoodLightz in action.…
- Exploring the Internet of Things
- Understanding sensors and effectors
- Connecting inputs and outputs
- Connecting to devices via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Creating Bluetooth apps using Android
- Creating your own things with programmable hardware
- Using IFTTT to program things
- Exploring the trends in things
Skill Level Intermediate
Building a Note-Taking App for Android (2013)with David Gassner3h 7m Intermediate
Programming the Internet of Things with iOSwith Michael Lehman2h 49m Intermediate
1. The Internet of Things (IoT)
2. Composing a Thing
3. Connecting to Things
4. Creating Things
5. Managing Your Things
6. The Future of IoT
Next steps1m 10s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.