Learn how to edit your mobile content with both free and paid-for applications on your desktop available for both Mac and PC.
- [Instructor] In this movie, we're going to take a look … at the few applications that are available … for you to cut video on your computer … after you filmed your Android mobile film content. … The first one on our stop is HitFilm Express. … It happens to be free. … The catch is if you're looking for … certain stylistic effects, you need to pay for them … through the HitFilm Express store. … Working with HitFilm Express is really easy. … You can go to the new menu here … and notice this series of templates are available … for various types of content … for both professional video as well as social media. … So you can see up there, the very top … we've got Instagram settings which are fantastic … and they're going to give you projects … with square dimensions versus … your common video format for professional video … such as that of 16 by 9 at 1920 by 1080. … So depending on your project, … you've got a lot of options available here … to work with and knowing that I filmed in all UHD, …
- Telling your story
- Planning your shots
- Affordable lighting solutions
- Adjusting brightness and focus
- Staying organized and backing up your files
- Getting better audio
- Uploading your videos to social media
- Using Sun Surveyor
Skill Level Beginner
Making Video 1: Sell Somethingwith Ashley Kennedy2h 49m Beginner
Creating Video for a Non-Profitwith Ashley Kennedy1h 50m Beginner
The final product1m 39s
1. Video Production Basics
2. Shooting Video
3. Post-Production and Additional Apps and Gear
Next steps1m 26s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.