Walk through building apps and deploying to Fabric.io Beta.
- [Narrator] On the developer side the remaining…part of the Fabric.io beta process is as follows.…In Android Studio switch to the…project view, then carry out a Gradle sync.…We can do that either from the menu bar…or just tap on the sync now hyperlink.…When the Gradle sync is complete,…press Play to compile and build an apk file.…When the Device Chooser window pops up…select the target that you want for loading the apk.…
Once the build is finished locate the apk file…in your projects build folder structure, under Outputs.…Now that we found the apk file,…let's open the Fabric.io plug in.…If it shows the screen where it is checking for whether…Crashlytics is installed, just press the Back button.…In the main screen open the beta distribution screen.…This screen can be accessed by first selecting your project…and then selecting the beta distribution icon.…
Now we are ready to drag the apk over.…Enter the tester's email address,…and then click the add button.…You can add multiple testers by using a comma…as separator between each email address…
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 59m Intermediate
Google Firebase for Android: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 16m Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.