Learn how to create managed products in the dev console.
- [Instructor] Now we are ready to define a product SKU.…So let's open a browser window, and in the new tab,…we enter the URL to go to the developer Play Console,…which is play.google.com/apps/publish.…Now remember to log in either as the developer account…or the Android app owner.…So once you're logged in and you're in the console,…we select All applications and select our application.…
On the left-hand side menu select Store presence,…and then select Pricing and distribution.…Let's scroll down,…and select under the Countries section,…we select Manage Countries.…Now, let's select the countries we want to sell our app to.…First one is United States,…so I've selected the checkbox for Available,…and then also scrolling up,…select the checkbox for Canada.…
Once we have the countries selected…for selling our in-app product,…then we go on the left-hand side menu,…we select In-app product, and then select Add New Product.…To get our Product ID, let's switch over to Android Studio,…and I'm going to open the Finder window.…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/20/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: UI setup for in-app billing, adding public key, publishing your APK to Google Play alpha, and implementing in-app billing.
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.