Learn how to create subscriptoin products in the dev console.
- [Instructor] Now we are ready to define…our subscription product SKU on the Google Play Console.…So let's open up a browser,…and in a new tab,…we enter play.google.com/apps/publish…If you have not logged in yet,…proceed to login either with the Android app owner account…or your developer account.…So once you're logged in,…then we select our application,…and on the left side menu,…select store presence.…
Under store presence select pricing and distribution.…And then we scroll down.…Under the country section we select manage countries,…and we will select two countries.…The first one is Canada.…And we'll select the checkbox for available for Canada.…The other country we'll select is United States.…And we select the checkbox for available…for that country as well.…Now let's go back to the left side menu…and select in-app products.…
Then select add new product.…Now let's switch over to Android Studio.…Under Android Studio I'm going to open the project view.…And let's select common shared library.…And we will open up the build.gradle…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/20/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: UI setup for in-app billing, adding public key, publishing your APK to Google Play alpha, and implementing in-app billing.
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.