Define the analytics interface.
- [Instructor] Now that we have the models defined,…let's proceed with defining the AppAnalyticsProvider.…Before we do, let's just recap a bit.…All trackers depend only on the AppAnalyticsProvider…and consequently has no knowledge…about the implementation details of each analytics provider.…In turn, each class that extends AppAnalyticsProvider…must implement the AppAnalyticsTracker interface.…AppAnalyticsTracker is really part of AppAnalyticsProvider…but I have named it like this because the trackers…are really talking to AppAnalyticsTracker.…
The AppAnalyticsTracker interface is like a contract,…therefore, any analytics provider that conforms…to the contract, in other words implements this interface,…can and will be blindly used…by the various trackers in the app.…Let's now proceed to define AppAnalyticsTracker.…We right mouse on com.example.powerfailure…and create New, Package, and name the package…analytics.providers.…
Now we right mouse on providers, and create New,…Class, AppAnalyticsTracker.…This class will be of type Interface.…
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Google Firebase for Android: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 16m Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.