Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Define and implement the model, part 2, part of Building Android Apps with Cloud Services.
- [Instructor] The constructor for this class…will depend a lot on the needs of the trackers.…Some trackers may need to track all three enumerations,…the category, event and label.…But other trackers or even the same tracker,…may not need all three.…Or it may need some subset combination of category,…event and label.…So let's just create one constructor for now,…with the two, enumerations category and label,…and we'll come back later on and add more constructors…once we have identified the need to do so.…
So, I right mouse to generate constructor.…And, I select category and event.…We will generate getter methods for all of…the private members in similar fashion as follows.…Right mouse, select generate, select getter,…and select the string value label and value.…
And, while we're at we, we may as well create getters…for the enumerations as well.…We're going to add, also, three extra methods for convenience.…The first, is hasStringLabel,…and it just returns the logic for whether label…is null or not.…
The next convenience method is hasTypeLabel.…
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 59m Intermediate
Google Firebase for Android: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 16m Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.