Implement the analytics interface.
- [Narrator] We have two kinds of analytics data…that we want to trap.…The first is certain information…about the battery,…and the second is screen entry or exit.…In the context of the strategy design pattern,…these are the clients…that we want to have no dependencies…on the analytics provider implementations.…These trackers are also effectively acting…as the entry point into our whole plug-in structure.…So that means any and all other classes interapp…should only deal with the trackers that we define here…and no other classes within this analytics package.…
So let's begin by creating the battery tracker class,…so we go right mouse on New,…Package…and we name the package Trackers.…Then right mouse on Trackers…and create New Class…and name the class Battery Tracker.…Battery tracker will maintain…a reference to the app analytics provider.…So we create a Constructor…and the constructor will pass…in the app analytics provider as parameter.…
So we also create a private member…for the app analytics provider.…And initialize the private member…
- Configuring Android Studio
- Getting started with Fabric.io
- Preparing for Fabric.io release
- Deploying to Fabric.io Beta
- Testing beta deployment
- Setting up Fabric.io Answers
- Defining and implementing the analytics model
- Defining interfaces for analytics
- Defining and implementing the analytics trackers
- Implementing the analytics client
- Setting up a Firebase console
- Testing Firebase authentication
- Implementing and verifying remote configuration
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 59m Intermediate
Google Firebase for Android: First Lookwith Joe Marini1h 16m Intermediate
1. Crash Reporting
2. Crashlytics Beta for Beta Deployment
3. Use Analytics
4. Firebase Authentication
5. Firebase Remote Configuration
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.