Learn how to create new events in the Calendar. Tap a date and time in Week view, and then tap the button to quickly create an event at a specific time. Set the event's title, start and end times, location, and notification. Create all date events, and remember to disable the all-day event notification. Edit events when times or locations change. Remove canceled events.
- [Instructor] When you need to be somewhere,…meet with someone or just anticipate something,…schedule an event in the Calendar app.…The easiest way to create an event is from the week view.…Choose week from the navigation drawer.…If you need to see today's date, tap the today icon.…You use the add button to create a new event,…but it's quicker to tap on the day and approximate time…for the new event.…Say, Friday, at six PM, which is 18:00.…Tap the plus icon at the approximate time…and the new event card appears.…
Your task is to fill in this card, with as much detail…about the event as necessary.…You start with the event name or title.…This is the name that appears on your schedule.…The name can be a description of the event, a title,…or simply the name of the person with whom you're meeting.…Choose an event Calendar.…The Calendar is a category and you don't really have…to use it.…I have my Calendars categorized by activity.…The events Calendar is my general category.…Now do not choose a device or phone category…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Appropriate for all
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.