The store listing includes a variety of graphics. Every app must have at least two screenshots created on phones and a feature graphic. The sizes of these graphics are described in the Developer Console. Optionally, you can provide screenshots of the app running on tablets. If you don't provide these, the app will be marked "Designed for phones".
- [Instructor] Now let's upload some graphic assets…to show off the app in the store.…In the store listing section…of the Google Play Developer Console,…let's scroll up to the graphic assets section.…Overall, at least two screenshots to show users…how the app might look on their device are required.…These can be spread across the different device types,…phone, tablet, Android TV, and wear OS.…
No more than eight screenshots can be uploaded per type…and all of these screenshots…must be at least 320 pixels by 320 pixels.…If your application is optimized for use on tablets,…you should make sure to upload at least one screenshot…taken from a seven-inch tablet…and at least one taken from a 10-inch tablet.…This will make it so your app is showcased…in the designed for tablets list,…which is a nice easy way…to increase the exposure of your app on the store.…
Because I haven't done any specific work…to make the sample app look cleaner on a tablet…and it will just be scaled up to the size of the screen,…I am only going to upload a few screenshots for phone.…
- Exploring the distribution options
- Cleaning up your code
- Building a signed APK file
- Configuring build types and variants
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app in Google Play
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Adminwith Irene Radcliffe5h 21m Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package an App for Distribution
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.