In addition to the store listing, you must create a content rating before you publish your app. You will complete a questionnaire about your app, and then content ratings will be generated for a variety of regions around the world. You cannot change the original rating after it has been generated, but you can create a new rating later if your app changes.
- [Voiceover] After creating your store listing…the next step is to create your content rating.…You do this by completing a questionnaire.…Before you can create your content rating…you must upload an APK and as I've described,…my APK has a reserved application ID.…So to demonstrate this I'll go to a different application.…I'll go to my Nadia's Garden Restaurant 1 point 0 listing…and then I'll find content rating down here.…Now, I've already created the content rating…for this application and it resulted…in creating ratings for a variety of countries and regions.…
You'll find one rating for Brazil.…One for North America, another for Europe, and so on.…I've also started the process of creating…a new questionnaire so I can walk through it…and I'll click resume here.…I've selected entertainment,…meaning that this is an entertainment application…and then I need to answer a few questions.…For each of those I'll answer no…that my application doesn't have any references…to violence, fear, sexuality, or gambling…and it doesn't have any potentially offensive language.…
- Packaging apps in APK files
- Building a signed APK file
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package and Test the App
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
Next steps1m 14s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.