Learn how to bind to the Play Store app's In-app Billing service.
- [Instructor] Now we are ready to create our Iab Gateway.…Let's open up our Project View,…and let's go into our App module,…let's go into our package under the Iab package,…let's right-mouse, and select New Java Class,…and I'm going to name it IabGateway.…So let's create a constructor.…Pressing Control O, I'm going to use the object constructor.…I don't need the super class method, so I'll delete that.…
Let's also define a string tag.…And the string tag will be IabGateway…class dot getSimpleName.…Let's define a list, and the first list will be…for subscriptionSkus.…It will be of type string.…The next list we will define will be for productSkus,…so let me just copy that definition here,…and I'll paste it in,…and we'll name the variable productSkus.…
Okay, so now in our constructor, let's initialize…subscriptionSkus first,…and we'll construct a new array list.…For subscriptionSkus, let's add…the BuildConfig that we have.…From the common shared library,…we have Sku_Subscription_Monthly, let's use that.…Now let's do something similar.…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.