Join Albert Lo for an in-depth discussion in this video Create an IabContract, part of Android App Development: In-App Purchasing.
- [Instructor] Alright, let's go and define IabContract.…So in my Project View, under the Android Type Project View,…I open CommonSharedLibrary, open my package,…under iab, I'm going to open IabContract.…So the first interface that we want to add,…OnIabSetupFinishedListener.…So I'm adding an interface inside another interface.…So in the OnIabSetupFinishedListener, we're going to add…a listener method called onIabSetupFinished.…
And we're going to pass in IabResult.…This listener is called by the Iab sample code…to notify that the setup is complete.…The next interface method, I'm going to add…is called OnIabPurchasedFinishedListener.…And inside this interface, I'm going to add…a listener method called onIabPurchaseFinished.…
And we're passing in two parameters.…The first is the IabResult,…the other will be the Purchase object.…This listener method is called by the Iab code…to notify that an in-app purchase has completed.…The final interface that I'm going to add…is called QueryInventoryFinishedListener.…
And inside this interface, I'm going to add…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.