To use developer authenticated identities, implement your own identity provider class which extends AWSAbstractCognitoIdentityProvider. Your identity provider class should return a response object containing the token as an attribute.
- [Instructor] In order to allow our code to communicate…with Amazon Web Services, I'm gonna follow an example…that Amazon uses in their starter project…and I'm actually gonna create a singleton class…that can instantiate all of the necessary objects,…and I'm gonna call that class AWS Provider.…I'm gonna create that in the utilities folder here.…Go to new Kotlin file, call AWSProvider.…Make sure that I have object selected and hit OK.…
Then I'm gonna do just a little bit of setup…here in this class so that we can access it statically.…I'm first gonna create an instance property.…Then I'm gonna create a little accessor method…so that we can retrieve that instance called getInstance.…And then I'm also gonna create a couple quick methods…for initializing that instance.…The first one I'm gonna call getAWSProvider.…
I'm gonna pass it a context.…Just have it return this.…Need to make sure that I import that context file.…And then I'm also gonna add an initialize function.…Gonna pass that the context.…And if our instance is null, we're just going to call…
- Creating a project on AWS Mobile Hub
- Adding user authentication with AWS
- Setting up user sign in and sign out
- Setting up user sign in with Google and Facebook
- Adding AWS DynamoDB for data storage
- Performing database queries and updates
- Amazon Pinpoint, AWS Device Farm, and AWS AppSync
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Enterprise Integrationwith Jon-Luke West47m 51s Intermediate
Advanced Android Espresso Testingwith Chiu-Ki Chan1h 37m Advanced
Android App Development: Accessibilitywith Renato Iwashima2h 56m Intermediate
What you should know1m 34s
1. Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Add User Authentication with AWS
3. Add AWS DynamoDB for Data Storage
4. Other AWS Services
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.