This disclaimer covers sites and downloaded applications included in the course.
- [Instructor] This course uses a range of third-party testing tools. Some are commercial products and some are open-source. The download and installation instructions for all tools used in this course is available as a PDF in the associated course material. While we've done our best to ensure that the tools we use and the sites we reference are legitimate, testing sites can be targets for hackers and we can't provide any assurance that these sites might not be compromised when you visit them. Some of the sites which store the testing tools are detected as dangerous, because the tools have similar signatures to malware and may raise antivirus alerts when you visit them.
Again, we can't provide assurance that the software hasn't been compromised when you download it, and, so, as for any other software from the internet, you need to exercise due diligence and take personal responsibility for anything you load into your system.
- Understanding Android OS, app, and hardware security components
- Using the Trusted Execution Environment
- Developing Android apps with security in mind
- Analyzing existing applications
- Understanding Android vulnerabilities
- Securing Android apps
- Developing secure enterprise apps