Learn how to create IAB test accounts to test In-app Billing.
- [Man] Now we are ready to continue…our Google Play console setup…by granting access to designated developers.…This step is not needed if you decide…that the developer and the role…of the Android app owner can be the same person.…That said, it may be useful to grant access…to developer accounts if you wish to keep payments…in an account separate from the developer account.…Also, if there are multiple owners…or if you are not doing the development work yourself,…you may wish to grant access to developer accounts.…
So, to grant access to developer accounts,…open up a new browser and in a new tab…we type in play.google.com/apps/publish.…Then we select the Google account…that we're using as our Android app owner…and then enter the password.…So once we are in the Google Play console,…we go to the side menu on the left,…select settings, and under developer account…we select users and permissions.…
And then, we go to the upper right hand corner…where it says, "Invite new user,"…and then in the email field,…we enter a valid Gmail address.…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Android App Development: Unit Testingwith James P White2h 58m Intermediate
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.