Learn how to add wireless Bluetooth peripherals to your Android phone or tablet. Activate the Bluetooth radio. Use the Bluetooth shortcut on the Quick Settings drawer. Scan for available Bluetooth peripherals. Learn how to pair with a peripheral and un-pair or forget a Bluetooth device when you no longer need to use it.
- [Narrator] Bluetooth is a wireless networking standard,…but is not the same thing as Wi-Fi.…Instead of connecting to a network,…Bluetooth lets your phone or tablet…connect with another device.…A peripheral such as a headset, keyboard,…or printer.…As an overview, connecting your Android…to a Bluetooth peripheral involves three steps.…You turn on the Bluetooth radio,…then you pair your Android with the Bluetooth peripheral.…Then you use the device.…Once paired, your Android can use the peripheral at any time…as long as Bluetooth is active…and both devices are turned on,…you're in business.…
The first step to connect to a Bluetooth peripheral…is to ensure that the Android's Bluetooth radio is on.…This setting can be made from within the settings app,…but I'd like to show you a shortcut.…Swipe down the notification drawer,…and then swipe again to view all the quick settings.…On some devices you may see the quick settings icons…right on the navigation drawer.…Tap the Bluetooth button to activate the Bluetooth radio,…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Intermediate
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.