The app requires a store listing that includes a title, a short description, a long description, marketing graphics, and other information. The Developer Console guides you through the process of creating the listing and shows you when the listing is incomplete. You must complete this listing before publishing your app.
- [Instructor] In the Google Play Developer Console,…click on Store listing in the list on the left.…Here, we will fill out the information…about our App that users will see…when they look at it in the store.…The Title for the App will already have been filled in…from when we initially created the listing earlier.…But we can change it if we want to.…Next is the short description.…This is the first bit of text that potential users will see…when encountering your App's listing in the store.…
It is limited to 80 characters,…so we should try our best to use keywords,…that will catch someone's attention and draw them in.…I have something prepared and saved in the Exercise Files.…So if I go to my Desktop, into the Exercise Files,…and for chapter three, video three,…there's a file called AppShortDescription.…I'll come in here, select everything and copy it.…And paste it into my Short description.…
And move on to the Full description.…This is where you can really dig…into the details about what your App has to offer.…
- Exploring the distribution options
- Cleaning up your code
- Building a signed APK file
- Configuring build types and variants
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app in Google Play
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Adminwith Irene Radcliffe5h 21m Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package an App for Distribution
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.