Learn how to compress and obfuscate code.
- [Instructor] Now we are ready to use…the Gradle build system to add code obfuscation.…In our build types dot Gradle,…I've already added…a minifyEnabled and set it to true.…This will enable ProGuard.…Android Studio provides us one ProGuard file,…ProGuard-android.txt, for the default ProGuard settings.…We will need to add additional ProGuard files…to tell ProGuard how to process different libraries…that we are using.…
Let's switch over to our finder window.…In our exercise files, let's go into the resources folder…and go into the ProGuard folder.…Let's select all of the files with command a,…and we copy it and switch back to our Android Studio.…Now, let's open a project view,…and going into app,…I'm going to create a new directory called ProGuard…and I'm going to paste all of my files…into the ProGuard directory.…
Let's start adding our ProGuard files.…The first one will be eventbus.pro.…All the ProGuard files that we add…will have a similar structure.…I'm going to copy the first part of this line,…and now let's add our next ProGuard file,…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/20/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: UI setup for in-app billing, adding public key, publishing your APK to Google Play alpha, and implementing in-app billing.
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.