Join Joseph Lowery for an in-depth discussion in this video Challenge: Cleaning up jQuery Mobile CSS, part of Building Android and iOS Apps with Dreamweaver CC and PhoneGap.
- In this challenge you'll clean up the CSS of…a jQuery Mobile content grid that incorporates…unordered lists, as seen in the prior lesson.…I've provided a starting point with all…the necessary elements in the exercise files.…Your objectives in this challenge are to…add white space above and below the columns,…display the currently hidden left column bullets…and maintain separation between the columns.…This challenge should take about 10 minutes to complete.…
When you're done make sure to check out my…solution lesson and see how our approaches compare.…Have fun!…
- Introducing PhoneGap
- Working with Dreamweaver's mobile starters
- Applying a theme
- Setting up Android work and testing environments
- Simulating the iPhone
- Getting an application ID from Apple
- Establishing a connection from Dreamweaver to PhoneGap Build
- Compiling a native app
- Building a mobile app from scratch
- Creating a data-entry form for mobile apps
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: What versions of Dreamweaver does this course work with? Will it work with Dreamweaver CC 2014.1, which does not include PhoneGap Build?
A: With the release of Dreamweaver CC 2014.1, certain workflows referenced in the current course are not available. The current course requires a version of Dreamweaver CC prior to Dreamweaver CC 2014.1, including Dreamweaver CC and Dreamweaver CC 2014. Revisions to the course that incorporate alternative techniques for Dreamweaver CC 2014.1 are in production.
1. Exploring the Mobile App Landscape
Introducing PhoneGap1m 52s
2. Creating Your First Mobile Application
3. Setting Up an Android Work Environment
Testing the Android emulator5m 46s
4. Establishing an iOS Workspace
5. Deploying Your App
6. Building a Mobile App from Scratch
7. Crafting a Form for Mobile
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.