Learn how to deal with multiple calls at once on an Android phone. Place the current call on hold. Answer a call while someone is on the line. Switch between two calls. Merge two calls to create a conference call. Start a conference call by phoning one person, placing them on hold, and then adding another call. Set call forwarding options. Don't forget to reset call forwarding when you're done.
- They say that a human being can hold…only one conversation at a time.…Now I don't believe your Android phone…knows that limitation.…In fact, you can use your phone…to hold conversations with multiple people.…As a human, however, it can only be…one conversation just with multiple people.…I'm going to answer this call.…Hello, can you hang on?…If your going to step away from the phone for a second…or you're about to initiate a multi-line call…you can place the current call on hold.…Tap the hold icon.…
This icon appears only when you're in a call.…Now the current call is placed on hold…and I'm free to do something else.…Start a conference call or use the phone, do whatever.…Not every phone offers a hold feature.…This is actually a limitation…put on your Android by the cellular provider.…So when your phone lacks a hold button…mute the call instead.…To take the call out of hold tap the hold icon again.…Sorry about that.…The hold icon may change it's appearance…but it's still in the same location.…
Say you're on the phone and another call…
- Exploring basic Android operations
- Understanding the Home screen
- Connecting with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Managing apps
- Creating contacts
- Receiving and sending email
- Handling phone calls and accessing voicemail
- Browsing the web
- Taking photos and videos
- Getting directions and finding locations
- Making appointments and setting alarms and timers
- Managing file storage
- Extending battery life
- Monitoring data usage
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10 Anniversary Update Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 55m Intermediate
1. Basic Android Operations
2. Customize and Configure
3. Managing Apps
4. Your Mobile Address Book
5. Mobile Email
6. On the Phone
7. The Mobile Web
8. Smile for the Camera
9. From Here to There
10. Plan Your Day
11. Troubleshoot Your Android
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.