The Amazon reporting features aren't as extensive as Google Play's, but you can easily find out how many copies of an app have been purchased or refunded and can find out whether your app has crashed on any user devices.
- [Narrator] The Amazon developer console…also provides some useful reports…to help you get insight on how your application is doing…in their marketplace.…From the Amazon developer console dashboard,…go to the reporting section over on the right.…You will be brought to the first tab in that section…which shows you the number of sales per day,…week, or month depending upon the date range selected here…for your applications.…Because we are still waiting for approval from Amazon…for our application to be published,…there is no data for us to look at here.…
But I'm going to talk about it at least…to give you a good idea of what you should be expecting.…If your application is listed for free,…you will still be looking at this report.…Each sale will just be recorded as a zero dollar sale.…If you are using Amazon's mobile add service,…you can take a look at how that is doing…in the mobile ads performance tab.…But otherwise you will want to focus your attention…on the reviews tab at the end.…This is where you can look through all of the reviews…
- Exploring the distribution options
- Cleaning up your code
- Building a signed APK file
- Configuring build types and variants
- Distributing through Google Play
- Adding app graphics
- Setting pricing
- Publishing the app in Google Play
- Submitting an app to Amazon
- Tracking app use in Google Play and Amazon
Skill Level Beginner
AutoCAD Plant 3D Essential Training: Adminwith Irene Radcliffe5h 21m Intermediate
1. Know Your Distribution Options
2. Package an App for Distribution
3. Distribute through the Google Play Store
4. Distribute through Amazon
5. Track an App's Usage
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.