Amazon Pinpoint is a service for managing email, SMS, and mobile push messaging campaigns. Explore the segmentation tools available with Amazon Pinpoint that allow you to filter your user base for targeted campaigns. Learn about direct messaging campaigns for sending messages to specific users.
- [Instructor] In the list maker app in this course…I demonstrated using Amazon Cognito for user authentication…and Amazon DynamoDB for cloud data storage.…Now obviously in this course I don't have time…to demonstrate all of the different products…that Amazon Web Services, but I do wanna take time…to talk about several of the products…that could be particularly useful for your Android app.…And the first one that I'm gonna talk…about here is Amazon Pinpoint.…And Amazon Pinpoint manages email, SMS,…and mobile push messaging campaigns,…and additionally it helps you capture user data…and provides some analytics…about how your app is being used.…
And I wanna start by looking at the Developer Guide,…like we did for the other services.…And this gives us some of the basic steps again…for integrating this service with our app.…So to set up our backend,…our backend's actually already set up.…Whenever you create a new project in the Mobile Hub,…it enables messaging and analytics for your automatically,…so that's already done.…
- Creating a project on AWS Mobile Hub
- Adding user authentication with AWS
- Setting up user sign in and sign out
- Setting up user sign in with Google and Facebook
- Adding AWS DynamoDB for data storage
- Performing database queries and updates
- Amazon Pinpoint, AWS Device Farm, and AWS AppSync
Skill Level Intermediate
Advanced Android Espresso Testingwith Chiu-Ki Chan1h 37m Advanced
Android App Development: Accessibilitywith Renato Iwashima2h 56m Intermediate
Android App Development: Enterprise Integrationwith Jon-Luke West47m 51s Intermediate
What you should know1m 34s
1. Introduction to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
2. Add User Authentication with AWS
3. Add AWS DynamoDB for Data Storage
4. Other AWS Services
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.