Learn how to update the UI based on the response data.
- [Instructor] Just to recap,…we have added a measure of security…by using ProGuard to obfuscate our project.…And Google's Billing Manager…adds a measure of security as well,…by verifying the signatures…of the purchase data that we get back.…We need to make one change in Billing Manager,…so let's go and open up project view,…let's select commonsharedlib,…and under commonsharedlib, let's select Iab package,…and select BillingManager.…I'm going to close the project view.…
Let's scroll to the bottom.…The verifyValidSignature method takes in…assigned data and a signature string.…There is a hard-coded string here,…BASE_64_ENCODED_PUBLIC_KEY.…Let's replace that.…I'm going to call SharedLib.getInstance().getPubKey().…Now let's press alt return, and let's select create method,…and accept the string as our default.…
Let's go to the beginning of the line and insert a new line.…Let's declare a string, and the name will be key.…We will initialize it by calling getString,…and pass in R.string.pub_key.…Now let's go into the string resource by pressing command b.…
- Setting up an existing app for In-app Billing
- Working with the Gradle build system
- Registering a keystore
- Defining and accessing Gradle build configuration parameters from code
- Setting up a payments merchant account
- Setting up IAB test accounts
- Publishing the APK to Google Play alpha
- Defining managed products and subscription products
- Implementing In-app Billing
- Testing in-app purchases
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 07/20/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: UI setup for in-app billing, adding public key, publishing your APK to Google Play alpha, and implementing in-app billing.
Android App Development: RESTful Web Serviceswith David Gassner2h 49m Intermediate
1. UI Setup for In-App Billing
2. Understanding the Gradle Build System
3. Setting Up for In-App Billing
4. Defining In-App Products
5. Implement In-App Billing
Next steps1m 40s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.